The Pittsburgh AAC Language Seminar Series provides the help you need to support language development with children and adults using Minspeak systems.
- The seminars are held monthly at our offices in Pittsburgh.
- Each event is held for 2 1/2 days (Tuesday – Thursday).
- Registration is FREE, but limited to 25 people.
- The seminar, meals and lodging are provided free of charge! A partial travel reimbursement is provided.
- Each PALSS event regularly includes presentations of Bruce Baker’s work as well as presentations by Debbie Witkowski, Russell Cross and Tracy Kovach.
- Each PALSS event features a nationally recognized guest presenter.
Darlette Navrotski, MA, CCC-SLP and Debbie Witkowski, MA, CCC-SLP
Maureen Casey, MA, BA (Hons), ACE (Incl), DSE (Re), DE (JP)
Daniel Dardiz, MA, CCC-SLP and Debbie Witkowski, MA, CCC-SLP
Gail Van Tatenhove, PA, MS, CCC-SLP
Tracy Kovach, PhD, CCC-SLP
Lodging, as able, is provided in conveniently located SCS guesthouses in private and shared rooms, with kitchen access. Amenities, such as hair dryers or irons, are limited. Guests may also be staying at a local hotel. Meals and snacks provided are vegetarian-friendly.