Virtual AAC & Language Seminar Series
The AAC & Language Seminar Series provides the help you need to support language development with children and adults using Minspeak systems.
- Features the work of the late Bruce R. Baker AM, LHD, (Hons. caus.), creator of the Minspeak® system and pioneer in the field of AAC
- 3 complete days of learning
- Presented by experienced clinicians and AAC experts, including 1 day of guest lecture by a nationally recognized speaker
- Up to 2.0 CEUs offered
- Virtually hosted using the Zoom platform
- Registration Fee: $224.00
December 14-16 2021
Uniquely Challenging, Always Fun: AAC for Children with Complex Bodies
Amanda Soper, MS, CCC-SLP
In addition to virtual seminars, Semantic Compaction Systems also has a series of single session webinars!
Click here for more information.