The International Minspeak® Conference:
40 Years of Education-Implementation-Communication
June 25-26, 2020
This two-day conference will feature platform presentations, poster sessions, panel discussions, hands-on workshops, and networking opportunities at social events with the intent of promoting use of Minspeak® systems.
Call for Papers
Semantic Compaction Systems is inviting papers for the following focus areas:
- Pre-service training on Minspeak® systems
- Training communication partners who support individuals using Minspeak® systems
- Documenting language and/or academic development with individuals who use Minspeak® systems
- Using consultative and/or collaborative models in supporting individuals who use Minspeak® systems
- Using Minspeak® systems with individuals with significant cognitive, physical, and/or sensory challenges
- Innovative development and design of Minspeak® systems
If your submission is accepted, all authors will receive:
- Complimentary registration ($100.00 value)
- A travel stipend of $150.00
- Breakfast/lunch at the conference (included for all participants as part of the Conference)
- Speakers’ dinner and evening of entertainment on Wednesday, June 24 at Bruce’s house, 6:00 – 9:00 P.M.
- Dinner on Thursday, June 25 (a picnic dinner included for all participants as part of the Conference at Semantic Compaction Systems, Inc.)
You will be notified by e-mail by March 1, 2020 regarding acceptance of your paper.